I recently came across an article discussing the pros and cons of renting a wedding dress.
- Saving money to apply to other areas of the wedding or even better the honeymoon!
- You could wear a more expensive dress than you would normally be able to afford.
- No need to take up closet space with a dress you’ll never wear again.
- You wouldn’t get to keep it forever, potentially handing it down to a daughter
- The dress might be damaged or stained from a previous bride
- You would need to be concerned about damaging the dress during the reception
Read more about it on TheGloss.com
So what do you think? Rent or Buy a wedding dress? Let us know in the comments below.